The Emotion Code Emotional Release Therapy is a healing modality developed by Dr. Bradley Nelson. It is based on the concept that unresolved emotional experiences can become trapped within our bodies and energy field, leading to physical and emotional imbalances. Emotional Release Therapy is a therapeutic approach that focuses on releasing and resolving stored emotions within your body and mind. The premise of this therapy is that unprocessed emotions can become trapped within you, leading to various physical and emotional issues. By identifying and releasing these trapped emotions, you can experience greater emotional well-being and improved overall health.
Once a trapped emotion is identified, the therapist pinpoints the specific emotion and its associated energetic frequency. The therapist then uses a magnet or their hands to clear the trapped emotion. This is done by swiping or rolling the magnet along the governing meridian of the body, which runs along the spine, from the base of the neck to the tailbone. The intention is to release the trapped emotion and restore balance to the body’s energy system.
The Emotion Code therapy aims to promote emotional healing and release negative patterns or behaviors associated with trapped emotions. By releasing these trapped emotions, individuals may experience a sense of relief, increased emotional well-being, and improved physical health.
During an emotional release therapy session, we will create a safe and supportive environment for you to explore and express your emotions. The process typically involves the following steps:
1. Establishing Trust and Rapport: We will start by building a trusting relationship, ensuring that you feel comfortable and safe to share your emotions without judgment.
2. Identifying Trapped Emotions: We will explore your past experiences, current challenges, and any recurring patterns to identify potential trapped emotions. This may involve discussing your emotions, memories, and beliefs associated with certain events or situations.
3. Emotional Awareness and Expression: You will be encouraged to connect with and express your emotions in a healthy and cathartic way. This may involve talking about your feelings, journaling, or engaging in expressive techniques such as art therapy or movement exercises.
4. Emotional Release Techniques: Various techniques can be used to facilitate the release of trapped emotions. These may include deep breathing exercises, visualization, body-centered approaches, energy work, or specific therapeutic modalities like EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) or EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing).
5. Integration and Healing: After releasing the trapped emotions, we will focus on integrating the newfound emotional freedom and supporting your healing process. This may involve identifying and reframing limiting beliefs, developing coping strategies, and fostering self-compassion and self-care practices
Throughout the therapy process, it’s important to remember that healing takes time and progress may vary for each individual. Emotional release therapy aims to empower you to understand, process, and release your emotions in a healthy and transformative way, ultimately helping you achieve greater emotional balance and well-being.
Please note that emotional release therapy is a complementary approach and not a substitute for medical or psychiatric treatment. It’s important to consult with a qualified mental health professional to determine the best course of action for your specific needs.